Revolutionising Change Management: Your Solution to Streamlined Learning
Change is a constant in the business world. Whether it’s implementing new processes, onboarding employees, cross-skilling team members or simply ensuring that everyone is on the same page, effective change management is critical. The challenge lies in providing the necessary information in a way that is accessible and easy to use. What if we told you there’s a tool that can provide ‘how to’ information to the people that need it, when they need it, in an easy-to-follow format? Say hello to Knowby Pro, the affordable, straightforward, and powerful app for creating and delivering any type of instruction instantly, enabling easier adoption of changes.
Meet Knowby Pro: Your Go-To Instructions Platform
Knowby Pro is user-friendly instructions platform that takes complex information and turns it into clear, simple, step-by-step instructions. Forget about those cumbersome paper and PDF manuals – with Knowby Pro, you can create and access easy-to-understand, easy-to-use instructions, securely stored within your organisation’s platform and accessible on your phone or computer.
With Knowby Pro, you can:
- Build instructions fast and cost-effectively: It’s quicker and easier than anything else on the market
- Provide instant access for everyone: Teams get the information they need right when they need it
- Enhance productivity: Turn learning and skill acquisition into a seamless, efficient experience that leaves a lasting solution
- Embrace cognitive load theory: Make learning efficient for everyone, reducing cognitive overload
- Avoid communication breakdowns: Say goodbye to scattered sources for instructions. With Knowby Pro, you have a single source for the latest versions and the ability to convey any instruction
Sharing a Knowby is a breeze too – just send a link or a QR code for recipients to access instantly, no matter where they are. But don’t just take our word for it:
“Having worked in change management and across different industries, I can honestly say I wish I had had Knowby sooner! It really is the rose between thorns.”
John Ansley, Co-Founder @ Knowby, COO, CIO
How Knowby Pro Can Solve Your Problems
The real benefit of transitioning to Knowby Pro is its ability to support, streamline, and simplify the way knowledge and information are shared, ultimately helping to gain compliance and embed change. By implementing Knowby Pro, you’ll be providing:
- Knowledge Retention: Capture and preserve critical expertise before employee turnover
- Training Efficiency: Accelerate onboarding and continuous training for staff without the need for in-person sessions
- Quality Control: Ensure consistent quality of information through standardised processes and procedures
- Reduce Error Rates: Minimise human errors by providing clear, step-by-step instructions
- Global Communications: Bridge language barriers via translation options to ensure effective global collaboration
- Compliance and Documentation: Simplify the creative and maintenance of compliance records and procedure documentation
It’s a game-changer you’ve been looking for.
Why Helen Campbell, Master Accredited Change Manager, Rates Knowby
With a decorated career specialising in organisational, change leadership, change management, and workshop facilitation, Helen Campbell is well-versed when it comes to implementing and managing change in organisations. Helen took time out to explore the world of Knowby Pro and told us why she believes Knowby is the answer to your problems.
“Knowby Pro is a great tool for change managers. The design applies good learning theory through step-by-step, just-in-time, instructions that enable the proven ‘tell me – show me – let me try it’ method, taking the learning out of the classroom and ensuring training and upskilling is not overlooked when schedules get squeezed by delays.”
Helen Campbell, Master Accredited Change Manager
You’re in Good Company
Join hundreds of companies that have made the switch to Knowby Pro. With our dedicated implementation team and customer success managers, you’re in safe hands for instant success. Say goodbye to information transfer hassles and welcome a seamless, efficient way to manage change in your organisation.